- At least 3+ years of experience in both product development and business system analysis in a complex environment
- Prepare system enhancement functional design, technical design, and software configuration documents
- Skilled business analysts also use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
- Familiarity with Product Development / Product Life-cycle Management Systems in the current market
- Exemplary communication skills (written, presentation, meeting management, documentation)
- Developing technical solutions to business problems, begins with defining, analyzing and documenting requirements. Managing requirements at the project level can help fulfill business needs.
- Superior Adobe Suite, Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills. High comfort level working with Vision Design Documents will also be necessary
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis and Modeling techniques and methods
: BE/B. Tech./ME/M. Tech/MCA